CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper All India with answers 2017 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What are the two types of intensive subsistence agriculture ?
2. Which country has the largest rail network in Africa ?
3. Name any two towns of India, initially developed as mining towns.
4. How can you help in improving the quality of water in your locality ?
5. Classify minerals on the basis of chemical and physical properties.
6. Examine the twin environmental problems that have emerged in the ‘Indira Gandhi anal Command Area’.
7. Why is West Asia the least developed in rail facilities ? Explain one reason.
8. ‘‘There is no consensus on what exactly defines a village or a town.’’ Analyse the statement by using different criteria.
9. Describe any three characteristics of agro-based industries in the world.
10. ‘‘Nature provides opportunities and humans make use of these and slowly nature gets humanised and starts bearing the imprints of human endeavour.’’ Justify the statement.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper All India with answers 2017 (2)
Click for more Geography Study Material ›