CBSE Class 12 Geography Compartment Question Paper 2018 Set 3. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. “There an urgent need to conserve mineral resources.” Justify.
2. Mention the major function of Border Road Organisation (BRO).
3.What is ‘Golden Quadrilateral’ ? Give one advantage of it.
4. Why is sex ratio in Asian urban areas remains male dominated ?
5. What is the meaning of ‘open cast mining’ ?
6. Explain ‘Slash and Burn’ agriculture.
7. Examine the concept of ‘Target Area Planning’.
8. Explain how the International trade is mutually beneficial to nations.
9. “The industries are major air polluters in India.” Evaluate the statement.
10. “Nature provides opportunities and humans make use of these and slowly nature gets humanized.” Substantiate the statement.
11. It is a new trend of people moving away from congested urban areas to cleaner areas outside the city in search of a better quality of living. Important suburbs develop around major cities of the world and everyday thousands of people commute from their homes in the suburbs to their work place in the city.
In the light of the above paragraph, justify the values of cleaner environment for humankind.
12. How are mineral based industries different from chemical based industries ? Explain.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Compartment Question Paper 2018 Set 3.