CBSE Class 12 Geography Boards Question Paper Solved 2018 Set 3. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Evaluate the importance of ‘quaternary activities’.
2. Mention any two factors responsible for the establishment of cotton textile mills in Mumbai.
3. State any two advantages of air transport in the International trade.
4. Why is India a popular tourist destination in the world ?
5. Differentiate between growth and development.
6. ‘Examine the concept of ‘regional planning’.
7. State the major problem being faced by Kolkata sea-port.
8. Study the diagram given below and answer the questions that follow :
• Which class of towns/cities support the largest urban population ?
• Explain any two reasons for such a high concentration of population in this class of towns/cities.
9. Describe any three major problems of road transport in the world.
10. ‘‘Indiscriminate use of water by increasing population and industrial expansion has led to degradation of the quality of water considerably.’’ Evaluate the statement.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Boards Question Paper Solved 2018 Set 3.
Click for more Geography Study Material ›