CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2007 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. State any six characteristics of pastoral nomadism in the world.
2. Name any four components of cultural heritage facilitating the perception of natural phenomena as resources. State the typical characteristic of Indian culture that helps in the sustainable use of natural resources.
3. How has Human Geography responded to the contemporary problems and issues of the human society after the Second World War ? Explain with any three suitable.
4. Why is rail transport more popular than the other means of transport throughout the world ? Explain any three reasons.
5. “The ground water potential is high in some regions of India.” Support this statement with three suitable examples.
6. Explain any three technological factors responsible for the low productivity of crops in India.
7. Explain any three major changes in the export composition of India’s foreign trade since 1960-61.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2007 (1).