CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper SA2 2014. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Which Urban agglomeration has highest no of Migrants?
2. Name the two ports which were snatched away after partition?
3. Which states of India has highest proportion of population below the poverty line?
4. What is the name given to Slash and burn agriculture in Indonesia and Malaysia?
5. What are Garrison town? Give examples.
6. Name the regional trade block of which India is a member.
7. Name the famous petroleum pipeline of U.S.A
8. Name two fiber crops.
9. Name the diseases caused by air pollution.
10. Explain the term "Truck farming".
11. Who introduced the concept of "Stop and Go Determinism"? Mention any two characteristics of this concept.
12. What are Hamletted settlements? Give examples.
13. Describe the problems of slums of India.
14. Market gardening is practised near urban areas. Why?
15. 11 The pipelines have certain advantage over other modes of transport." Give three reasons in support of this statement.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper SA2 2014.