CBSE Class 12 Chemistry - Tips to get good marks in Chemistry. Learning the important concepts is very important for every student to get better marks in examinations. The concepts should be clear which will help in faster learning. The attached concepts made as per NCERT and CBSE pattern will help the student to understand the chapter and score better marks in the examinations.
Tips and techniques to improve IP in Board examination
1. To give more importance to NCERT text book concepts, in text questions and exercises.
2. Use of lesson wise concept mapping.
3. Making his/her personal notes topic wise for the all the concepts.
4. Work out all questions from sample papers and previous CBSE examination papers.
5. After the completion of a unit exercise questions should be worked out within a week.
6. All doubts should be cleared unit wise.
7. To practice more number of numerical problems from sample papers of unit 1 to 4.
8. In inorganic chemistry collect separate reasoning questions, structures, uses and reaction chart group wise (group 15 to 18) to learn and revise.
9. For Organic chemistry learn lesson as per question pattern (i.e. nomenclature, mechanism, reasoning questions, chemical test, name reactions, important synthesis and conversion.)
10. Use of virtual CD/DVD/www.youtube.com to enrich concept and experimental ideas for all the lessons.
11. Addition of value based questions as per new question pattern lesson wise needed.
12. Regularity in his/her works.
13. To take monthly test seriously for lesson wise preparation.
14. All preparation should be completed before Pre-Board examination scheduled in the month of November/December.
15. Reach examination centre one hour advance.
16. Read question paper thoroughly before answering.
17. First answer the question which is known certainly.
18. Write all the steps involved in answering the question instead of writing direct answer.
19. Understand question properly. Don’t write name for structure or structure for name or unbalanced equations.
20. Write correct units at the end of the answer.
21. Answers should be written legibly, underlining the main points/key words, space between the answers.
22. Attempt all the questions compulsorily irrespective of knowing the answer or not.
23. Eat more fruits, vegetables and drink more water.
24. Revise the lessons frequently.
25. Believe in yourself.
Please click the link below to download pdf file forCBSE Class 12 Chemistry - Tips to get good marks in Chemistry
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›