CBSE Class 12 Chemistry - Important Formulas all chapters. Learning the important concepts is very important for every student to get better marks in examinations. The concepts should be clear which will help in faster learning. The attached concepts made as per NCERT and CBSE pattern will help the student to understand the chapter and score better marks in the examinations. For more study material for Chemistry please click here - important questions for class 12 chemistry state board.
1. Mole fraction (x)
if the number of moles of A and B are nA and nB respectrively, the mole fraction of A and B will be
XA= X/nA+nB , AND XB = nB / nA+nB
2. Molarity (M) = Moles of solute/ Volume of solution in litres
3. Moality (m) = Moles of solute / Mass of solvent in kilograms
4. Parts per million (ppm) = Number of parts of the component 106 /Total number of parts of all components of the solution
5. Raoult’s law for a solution of volatile solute in volatile solvent :
pA = pA° xA
pB = pB° xB
Where pA and pB are partial vapour pressures of component ‘A’ and component ‘B’ in solution. pA° and pB° are vapour pressures of pure components ‘A’ and ‘B’ respectively.
6. Raoults law for a solution of non-volatile solute and volatile solvent :
p °A – p °A/ p °A = i nB /nA = i WB* MA / MB* WA (for dilute solution)
Where xB is mole fraction of solute, i is van’t Hoff factor and A A
p °A – p °A / pA ° IS Nrelative lowering of vapour pressure.
Please click the link below to download pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry - Important Formulas all chapters.