Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2020 Set A. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Mention two strategies adopted to identify social differences among Harappans.
2. Mention any two ceremonies performed on the occasion of the Mahanavmi Dibba.
3. What arguments were given against Hindi being a national Language?
Section B I
4. Mention the contents of the Jatakas. What do they depict?
5. Describe briefly the method worked out by the team of scholars for comparing the verses for each manuscript of Mahabharata. What were their findings?
6. Explain briefly the relations between Ibn Batuta and Muhammad Tughlaq, the Sultan of Delhi, while in his service.
7. What were the similarities between Sufi and Bhakti movements?
8. Describe the people’s reactions to the Rowlatt Act of 1919.
Critically examine the experiences of injustices felt by the ryots on the refusal of moneylenders to extend loans to them after 1830.
Section B II
9. Read the following passage and answer the questions that follow
The 77 year old Gandhiji decided to stake his all in a bid to vindicate his lifelong principle of non violence, and his conviction that people’s hearts could be changed. He moved from the villages of Noakhali in East Bengal to the villages of Bihar and then to the riot torn slums of Calcutta and Delhi, in a heroic effort to stop Hindus and Muslims kill each other, careful everywhere to reassure the minority community. In October 1946, Muslims in East Bengal targeted Hindus. Gandhiji visited the area, toured the villages on foot and persuaded the local Muslims to guarantee the safety of Hindus. Similarly, in other places such as Delhi he tried to build a spirit of mutual trust and confidence between the two communities.
i. Explain how the spirit of mutual trust and confidence building was initiated by Gandhiji.
ii. Explain the values mentioned in this passage.
10. Discuss the historic importance of Buddhist literature.
11. How agriculture was organized around two major seasonal cycles during the 16th and 17th centuries? Was it only for subsistence or otherwise? Explain.
12. Taking the example of Mumbai, explain how the imperial vision of the British was realized through town planning.
Explain how Gandhiji tried to bring about communal harmony from August 1947 onwards.
How did people react on his death?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2020 Set A
Click for more History Study Material ›