CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper 2016 Set 2. The Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
PART - A
Answer all the questions given below :
1. Why were the Europeans during the nineteenth century interested in the Stupas ? Give two reasons.
2. How did Karaikkal Ammaiyar become the greatest figure of Nayanar tradition ? Explain.
3. Name the fortification of East India Company in Madras. Mention any one feature of it.
PART - B
4.'One of the most distinctive features of the Harappan cities was the carefully planned drainage system'. Elaborate.
5. Mughal rulers efficiently assimilated heterogeneous populace within an imperial edifice". Support the statement.
6.'The keeping of the exact and detailed record was the major concern of the Mughal administration.' Support the statement with examples.
7. How was the fate of Amravati stupa different from the Sanchi stupa ? Explain.
8.What was the Limitation Law ? Why was this considered as a symbol of oppression against the ryots of the 1th Century ? Give three reasons.
Please click below link CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper 2016 Set 2
Click for more History Study Material ›