CBSE Class 12 History Question paper 2007 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Explain one main consequence of the Battle of Buxar (1764) on the Mughals in India.
2. Explain any one reason for the Partition of Bengal in 1905.
3. What is meant by ‘equality before law’ as enshrined in the Indian Constitution ?
4. In what way did the attitude of racial superiority of the British contribute to the Revolt of 1857 ? Mention any three other causes of the Revolt.
5. Explain three main features of the Councils Act of 1861. State whether the Act represented the Indian opinion or not. Give two points.
6. When and by whom was the Brahmo Sabha founded ? Explain any three ideas of the Sabha.
7. Critically examine the reasons for the change in the British attitude towards India after the Second World War.Explain two main developments which reflected this attitude. that it is neither a king nor a heart.
8. Analyse the developments which led to the passing of the ‘Purna Swaraj’ resolution by the Congress.
9. When was the French East India Company founded ? Describe its relations with Karnataka and Hyderabad.Mention any three reasons which prevented its growth in India.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question paper 2007 (3).