CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1.Explain how different methods of irrigation were developed for agriculture in the Harappan sites.
2. Examine why Bernier was against the idea of crown ownership of land in Mughal India.
3. Why did the Santhals rebel against Zamindars and the Colonial Power ? Give two reasons.
Answer any five of the following questions :
4. Describe the contribution of John Marshall in the Indian archaeology.
5. “The nobility was recruited consciously by the Mughal rulers from diverse ethnic andreligious groups.” Justify.
6. “In the late 12th Century, the Chishtis adapted to the local environment and adopted features of Indian devotional traditions.” Explain.
7. Highlight the measures taken to ensure unity among the rebels of 1857.
8. Examine the circumstances that led the Deccan ryots to revolt against the moneylenders.
9. Explain the sources used by historians to reconstruct the history of Mauryan Empire.
10. Read the following passage and answer the question that follows :
“For the success of democracy one must train oneself in the art of self discipline. In democracies one should care less for himself and more for others. There can’t be any divided loyalty. All loyalties must exclusively be centered round the state. If in a democracy, you create rival loyalties or you create a system in which any individual or a group, instead of suppressing his extravagance cares not for larger or other interests, then democracy is doomed.”
In the light of the above passage highlight the values which a loyal citizen of a democratic country should uphold.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (2)
Click for more History Study Material ›