Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set F. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
(Very Short-Answer Type Questions)
1. ‘‘Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) has marked a major change in the history of Harappan civilization.’’ Support the statement with two evidences.
2. State the role of Jati Panchayats in the Mughal agrarian society.
3. Why did Jaipal Singh plead for the protection of tribes in the Constituent Assembly ? Explain any two reasons.
Explain the ideals expressed in ‘Objectives Resolution’ introduced by Jawaharlal Nehru.
(Short-Answer Type Questions)
4. ‘‘One of the most distinctive features of Harappan cities was the carefully planned drainage system.’’ Substantiate the statement.
5. Analyse the rituals associated with Mahanavami Dibba at the Royal Centre in Vijayanagara.
Analyse the main features of Amara-Nayaka System which was introduced in Vijayanagara Empire.
6. Describe the distinctive aspects of Sufi-Silsila.
7. ‘‘It was the Rowlatt Satyagraha that made Gandhiji a truly national leader.’’ Substantiate the statement.
8. Why was the Colonial Government keen on carrying out regular surveys and mapping various parts of the country ? Explain.
Why did Taluqdars and Sepoys of Awadh join the Revolt of 1857 ? Explain.
9. Examine any two evidences found by the archaeologist B.B. Lal after excavation at a village named Hastinapur in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set F.
Click for more History Study Material ›