CBSE Class 12 History Question paper All India with answers 2017 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. State whether gender differences were really important in the early societies from c. 600 BCE to 600 CE.
2. Examine the significance of enclosing agricultural land within the fortified area of the city of Vijayanagara.
3. ‘‘The relationship between India and Pakistan has been profoundly shaped by the legacy of partition.’’ Explain any two consequences of it.
4. Describe the different arguments made in favour of protection of depressed classes in the Constituent Assembly.
5. Explain how you will prove that the text of Mahabharata was a dynamic one.
6. Examine why Bernier described the Mughal towns as the ‘Camp Towns’.
7. How do you think that Qandhar remained a bone of contention between the Mughals and the Safavids ? Explain.
8. Describe the distinctive features of domestic architecture of Mohenjodaro.
9. Examine the events that took place during 1920s and 1930s which consolidated the communal identities in the country.
10. ‘‘Gandhiji was as much a social reformer as he was a politician. He believed that in order to be worthy of freedom, Indians had to get rid of social evils such as child marriage and untouchability. Indians of one faith had also to cultivate a genuine tolerance for Indians of another religion-hence his emphasis on Hindu-Muslim harmony.’’
In the light of the above statement, highlight the values upheld by Mahatma Gandhi.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question paper All India with answers 2017 (3)
Click for more History Study Material ›