Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set C. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
PART – A
(Very Short Answer Type Questions)
1. “Mauryan Empire was regarded as a major landmark in the early Indian history.” Justify the statement giving two points.
2. Why is Francois Bernier’s work “Travels in the Mughal Empire” marked important in Europe ? Give two reasons.
3. State any two characteristic features of the towns built by the Mughals in India during sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
State any two characteristic features of the ‘new Black Town’ developed during the colonial period in Madras.
PART – B
(Short Answer Type Questions)
4. “Akbar consciously made Persian the leading language of the Mughal Court.” Justify the statement with the efforts made by him.
“The visible centre of Mughal power was the King’s Court.” Justify the statement with suitable arguments.
5. Describe the features of coinage from sixth century BCE till sixth century CE.
6. ‘Abdur Razzaq and Domingo Paes were impressed by the fortification of the Vijaynagar Empire. ’ Explain the statement with suitable examples.
7. Why did Dr. B.R. Ambedkar argue for Strong Centre in the Constituent Assembly ? Explain.
8. Analyse the impact of American Civil War on the lives of the Ryots in Deccan country-side.
Examine why were the religious divisions between Hindus and Muslims hardly noticeable during the uprising of 1857.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set C.
Click for more History Study Material ›