CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Foreign with asnwers 2017 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What was the impact of American Civil War on the export of cotton to Britain ?
2. Explain why the Brahmanical prescriptions about kinship and marriage were not followed by everyone from c. 600 BCE to 600 CE.
3. Examine how the community got consolidated as a socio-religious and military force under Guru Gobind Singh.
4. Examine the complex institution of the Imperial Household of the Mughal empire.
5. The Mahabharata is a story of kinship re‘ations. Explain.
6. Explain how the water resources of Vijayanagara empire were developed for irrigation purposes.
7. Explain the causes for Santhal rebellion against money lenders, zamindars and the Colonial State.
8. Magadha became the most powerful Mahajanapada between sixth and fourth centuries BCE. Substantiate the statement.
9. Gandhiji was as much a social reformer as he was a politician.Explain.
10. The leaders of the revolt were the heroes ‘eading the country into battle, rousing the people to righteous indignation against oppressive imperial rule. Heroic poems were written about the valour of the Rani of Jhansi, who, with a sword in one hand and the reins of her horse in the other, fought for the freedom of her motherland. Rani of Jhansi was represented as a masculine figure chasing the enemy, slaying British soldiers and valiantly fighting til her last.
Read the above passage and highlight the values upheld by the Rani of Jhansi.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Foreign with asnwers 2017 (2)
Click for more History Study Material ›