Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set B. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
PART – A
(Very Short Answer Type Questions)
1. “Coinage plays a valuable role in determining certain period of Indian history.” Justify the statement giving two points.
2. Why is Al-Biruni’s text “Kitab-ul-Hind” considered as a Voluminuous text ?
3. State any two characteristic features of the towns built by the Mughals in India during sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
State any two characteristic features of the ‘new Black Town’ developed during the colonial period in Madras.
PART – B
(Short Answer Type Questions)
4. Prove with the help of examples that the Harappans had established their contacts with Western Asia for purchase/exchange of artifacts.
5. Describe the administrative features of the Mauryan Empire.
6. ‘Mahanavami Dibba of Vijaynagara was the centre of elaborate rituals.’ Explain the statement with suitable examples.
7. Why did N.G. Ranga urge to interpret minorities in the economic terms in the Constituent Assembly ? Explain.
8. Analyse the impact of American Civil War on the lives of the Ryots in Deccan country-side.
Examine why were the religious divisions between Hindus and Muslims hardly noticeable during the uprising of 1857.
9. “Akbar consciously made Persian the leading language of the Mughal Court.” Justify the statement with the efforts made by him.
“The visible centre of Mughal power was the King’s Court.” Justify the statement with suitable arguments.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set B.