Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set A. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
(Very Short-Answer Type Questions)
1. How did Asoka hold his empire together by propagating dhamma ?
2. State any two characteristic features of the Vitthala temple of Vijayanagara.
State any two features of the urban core of Vijayanagara.
3. Analyse the reasons for the strong position of Jotedars in North Bengal in the nineteenth century.
(Short-Answer Type Questions)
4. Highlight the significant aspects of the Virashaiva tradition in Karnataka.
5. ‘‘Black towns were in contrast to white towns in colonial India.’’ Explain the statement with examples.
6. ‘‘Ibn-Battuta found cities in the Indian sub-continent full of exciting opportunities.’’ Justify the statement.
7. How have historians provided new insight into the subsistence strategies of the Harappan culture ? Explain.
Explain the contribution of John Marshall in Indian Archaeology.
8. Why is the sixth century BCE often regarded as a major turning point in early Indian history ? Explain.
9. Critically examine the British policy of annexation in Awadh.
Examine how art and literature presented Rani Laxmibai as a heroic figure of the revolt of 1857.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set A.
Click for more History Study Material ›