Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set N. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
(Very Short-Answer Type Questions)
1. How were the gold coins of Gupta rulers better than Kushanas ? Explain.
2. State any two characteristic features of the Vitthala temple of Vijayanagara.
State any two features of the urban core of Vijayanagara.
3. Analyse the reasons for the exploitation of ryots in Maharashtra during 19th century.
(Short-Answer Type Questions)
4. Identify the significant aspects of the Bhakti tradition related with Meera Bai.
5. ‘‘The introduction of railways in 1853 meant a change in the fortune of the towns.’’ Explain the statement with examples.
6. ‘‘Al-Biruni disapproved the notion of Indian caste system.’’ Justify the statement.
7. Why is the sixth century BCE often regarded as a major turning point in early Indian history ? Explain.
8. Critically examine the British policy of annexation in Awadh.
Examine how art and literature presented Rani Laxmibai as a heroic figure of the revolt of 1857.
9. How have historians provided new insight into the subsistence strategies of the Harappan culture ? Explain.
Explain the contribution of John Marshall in Indian Archaeology.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set N.
Click for more History Study Material ›