CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper 2015 (Outside Delhi Set 1) (Compartment). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
PART – A
1. Mention two features of drainage system of the Harappan cities.
2. Why is Akbar considered to be the greatest of all the Mughal Emperors ? Give two reasons.
3. Explain why ‘Deccan Riots Commission’ was set up.
PART – B
SECTION – I
4. Examine the significance of rituals associated with ‘Mahanavami Dibba’.
5. “According to shastras only Kashatriyas could be the Kings.” Provide evidence to prove that this was not universally followed.
6. Explain the value of interfaith debates which were held in Ibadat Khana at Fatehpur Sikri to shape the religious philosophy of Akbar.
7. Examine the recommendations of the Constituent Assembly of India regarding the protection to be given to the depressed castes.
8. Explain the causes that led to the partition of India.
9. Analyse the factors that led to the development of hill stations in colonial India.
10. Explain the ideas of Bernier on Sati System and ideas of Ibn Batuta on female slavery in India.
11. Describe the main characteristics of Mauryan Administration. Point out the major sources used by Historians to reconstruct the history of Mauryan Empire.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper 2015 (Outside Delhi Set 1) (Compartment)
Click for more History Study Material ›