CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper 2015 (Delhi Set 3) (Compartment). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
PART – A
1. Why was Pakistan resolution of 1940 considered ambiguous ? Give any two reasons.
2. Why did Buddha lay emphasis on righteous conduct and values ?
3. Who was Abdul Fazal ? What is his major contribution ?
PART – B
SECTION – I
4. Explain the growth of Puranic Hinduism from 600 BCE to 600 CE.
5. “Some people think that partition of India was a very sudden.” Justify the statement.
6. “Land revenue was the economic mainstay of the Mughal Empire.” Examine the statement.
7. “The women of imperial household played an important role in the Mughal Empire.” Substantiate the statement.
8. Describe the agricultural technologies followed by the Harappans.
9. “Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru introduced the ‘Objectives Resolution’ in the Constitue
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper 2015 (Delhi Set 3) (Compartment)
Click for more History Study Material ›