Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set D. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
(Very Short-Answer Type Questions)
1. ‘‘John Marshall’s stint as Director General of the Archaeological Survey of India marked a major change in Indian Archaeology.’’ Explain the statement.
2. State the role played by women in agrarian society during 16th and 17th centuries.
3. Why did Jaipal Singh plead for the protection of tribes in the Constituent Assembly ? Explain any two reasons.
Explain the ideals expressed in ‘Objectives Resolution’ introduced by Jawaharlal Nehru.
(Short-Answer Type Questions)
4. ‘‘The most unique feature of the Harappan civilization was the development of domestic architecture.’’ Substantiate the statement.
5. Examine any two evidences found by the archaeologist B.B. Lal after excavation at a village named Hastinapur in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
6. Describe the main teachings of Baba Guru Nanak.
7. Analyse the rituals associated with Mahanavami Dibba at the Royal Centre in Vijayanagara.
Analyse the main features of Amara-Nayaka System which was introduced in Vijayanagara Empire.
8. Why was the Colonial Government keen on carrying out regular surveys and mapping various parts of the country ? Explain.
Why did Taluqdars and Sepoys of Awadh join the Revolt of 1857 ? Explain.
9. ‘‘The India in which Gandhiji came back to in 1915 was rather different than the one that he had left in 1893.’’ Substantiate the statement.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set D.
Click for more History Study Material ›