Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set E. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
(Very Short-Answer Type Questions)
1. ‘‘Over the decades, new issues have assumed importance in the archaeology of Harappa.’’ Give two evidences to justify the statement.
2. State any two features of Akbar Nama.
3. Why did Jaipal Singh plead for the protection of tribes in the Constituent Assembly ? Explain any two reasons.
Explain the ideals expressed in ‘Objectives Resolution’ introduced by Jawaharlal Nehru.
(Short-Answer Type Questions)
4. ‘‘Many reconstructions of Harappan religion are made on assumptions
and archaeological interpretation.’’ Substantiate the statement.
5. Analyse the rituals associated with Mahanavami Dibba at the Royal Centre in Vijayanagara.
Analyse the main features of Amara-Nayaka System which was introduced in Vijayanagara Empire.
6. Describe the beliefs of Virashaiva tradition in Karnataka.
7. Examine any two evidences found by the archaeologist B.B. Lal after excavation at a village named Hastinapur in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
8. Why was the Colonial Government keen on carrying out regular surveys and mapping various parts of the country ? Explain.
Why did Taluqdars and Sepoys of Awadh join the Revolt of 1857 ? Explain.
9. ‘‘The initiatives in Champaran, Ahmedabad and Kheda marked Gandhiji out as a nationalist with a deep sympathy for the poor.’’ Substantiate the statement.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set E.
Click for more History Study Material ›