Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set M. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
(Very Short-Answer Type Questions)
1. How did Kushana rulers exemplify themselves with the high status ?
2. State any two characteristic features of the Vitthala temple of Vijayanagara.
State any two features of the urban core of Vijayanagara.
3. Analyse the reasons for the Santhal revolt.
(Short-Answer Type Questions)
4. Identify the relationship between the Sufis and the State from eleventh to the sixteenth centuries.
5. ‘‘The architectural style of Bombay reflected the imperial vision.’’ Substantiate the statement with any two examples.
6. ‘‘François Bernier’s description influenced Western theorists from the eighteenth century onwards.’’ Justify the statement..
7. Critically examine the British policy of annexation in Awadh.
Examine how art and literature presented Rani Laxmibai as a heroic figure of the revolt of 1857.
8. How have historians provided new insight into the subsistence strategies of the Harappan culture ? Explain.
Explain the contribution of John Marshall in Indian Archaeology.
9. Why is the sixth century BCE often regarded as a major turning point in early Indian history ? Explain.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set M.
Click for more History Study Material ›