CBSE Class 12 History Delhi Question Paper 2013 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Explain briefly any two main achievements of Bahadur ShahI.
2. What was the Queen’s Proclamation of 1858 ?
3. Who founded the Brahmo Samaj ? Mention any one of its principal aims.
4. Who founded the Arya Samaj ? Describe the role of Arya Samaj in the social awakening of India.
5. Explain three main reasons for the foundation of the Indian National Congress in 1885 and name the two Britishers who had helped in its foundation.
6. Explain the importance of the revolutionary movements in the freedom struggle of India.
7. Why was the Khilafat movement started ? Explain its political significance.
8. Explain any four achievements of the Congress ministries formed after 1937. Mention any two states where the Congress had formed ministries.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Delhi Question Paper 2013 (1).
Click for more History Study Material ›