CBSE Class 12 History Delhi Question Paper 2013 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Explain any two main achievements of Saiyad brothers of the Mughal period.
2. Explain one reason for the reorganisation of army after the Revolt of 1857.
3. Who wrote the ‘Tuhfat-ul-Muwahhidin’ (Gift to Monotheists) ?
4. Explain any four achievements of the Congress ministries formed after 1937. Mention any two states where the Congress had formed ministries.
5. Explain the British objectives behind the proposal of Bengal’s partition in 1905. Who was the Governor-General of India during the period ?
6. Why was the Khilafat movement started ? Explain its political significance.
7. Explain the importance of the revolutionary movements in the freedom struggle of India.
8. What was the ‘Deliverance Day’ of the Muslim League ? Explain its three main consequences.
9. Describe the economic causes of the Revolt of 1857 and mention any two revolts which preceded it.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Delhi Question Paper 2013 (2).
Click for more History Study Material ›