CBSE Class 12 History Foriegn Question Paper 2013 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Explain any two main contributions of Sadat Khan, the Nawab of Awadh.
2. Briefly explain the British attitude towards the Indian rulers after the Revolt of 1857.
3. Explain with two examples the contribution of Bankim Chandra in the field of cultural and intellectual awakening in India.
4. Examine the main commonalities between the Arya Samaj and the Satya Shodhak Samaj. Mention the main book authored by the founder of Arya Samaj.
5. Explain any two purposes of the founding of the Congress.
6. Describe the role of Vinayak Damodar Savarkar in the freedom struggle of India.
7. Examine the attitude of various political parties to the Quit India Movement of 1942. What was the impact of such attitude on the Movement ?
8. Explain the concept of Secularism as described in the Constitution.?
9. Explain how the Battle of Buxar proved more decisive than the Battle of Plassey in the establishment of the British rule in India.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Foriegn Question Paper 2013 (1).
Click for more History Study Material ›