CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Examine why Bernier was against the idea of crown ownership of land in Mughal India.
2. Explain the techniques of craft production, especially bead making at the Harappan sites of Lothal and Chanhudaro.
3. Why were the Jotedars powerful figure in many areas of rural Bengal at the end of the Eighteenth Century ? Give two reasons.
Answer any five of the following questions :
4. Describe the drainage system of the Harappan cities.
5. Highlight the measures taken to ensure unity among the rebels of 1857.
6. “Islam and its principles permeated far and wide through the sub-continent”. Explain the statement.
7. Explain the sources used by historians to reconstruct the history of Mauryan Empire.
8. Critically examine ‘the Fifth Report’ of late Eighteenth Century.
9. “The nobility was recruited consciously by the Mughal rulers from diverse ethnic and religious groups.” Justify.
10. Read the following passage and answer the question that follows :
“For the success of democracy one must train oneself in the art of self discipline. In democracies one should care less for himself and more for others. There can’t be any divided loyalty. All loyalties must exclusively be centered round the state. If in a democracy, you create rival loyalties or you create a system in which any individual or a group, instead of suppressing his extravagance cares not for larger or other interests, then democracy is doomed.”
In the light of the above passage highlight the values which a loyal citizen of a democratic country should uphold.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (3).
Click for more History Study Material ›