CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Set 2 2015 Outside Delhi. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How did Kushana rulers exemplify themselves with the high status ?
2. The message of Guru Nanak Devji was based on divinity.’ Mention any two aspects of it.
3. Name the region where the Lottery Committee initiated town planning during the 18th century.Mention any one feature of it.
4. Why did the imperial power of Vijayanagara decline after the death of Krishnadeva Raya ?
5. Analyse the impact of cotton boom in India during the American Civil War.
6. Explain the exclusive features of the craft production in Chanhudaro.
7. ‘Historians have provided accounts of diplomatic relationships and conflicts with the neighbouring political powers of the Mughal Empire.’Elaborate.
8.Historians have used a variety of sources to reconstruct the history of the Mauryan Empire.State any four such sources.
9. Examine the repressive measures adopted by the British to subdue therebels of 1857.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Set 2 2015 Outside Delhi.
Click for more History Study Material ›