CBSE Class 12 History Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Briefly explain any two main contributions of the Peshwa, Balaji Vishwanath in strengthening the Maratha empire.
2. Mention the two proposals given by Raja Rammohan Roy to promote internationalism.
3. Explain the far-reaching effects of the Councils Act of 1861.
4. Explain the nature of the political developments in Pondicherry during the course of the freedom struggle. When was Pondicherry liberated ?
5. What is meant by Swadeshi and Boycott movements ? Explain any two effects of these movements.
6. Who founded the Satya Shodhak Mandal in Maharashtra ? Describe the significance of the organisation in modern India.
7. Explain the meaning of Provincial Autonomy as proposed in the Act of 1935. Explain the Congress attitude to the proposals of the Act of 1935.
8. Describe the meaning of revolutionary movements in the context of the Indian freedom struggle. Discuss three main reasons for the rise of such movements.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (2).
Click for more History Study Material ›