CBSE Class 12 History Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Explain any two achievements of the Peshwa, Baji Rao I in the growth of Maratha power.
2. Explain the significance of the Councils Act of 1861. Give two points.
3. Mention the main contribution of Keshav Chandra Sen in the field of social reforms.
4. Who founded the Satya Shodhak Mandal in Maharashtra ? Describe the significance of the organisation in modern India.
5. Explain the main contributions of Bal Gangadhar Tilak to the freedom struggle of India. Mention the newspaper started by him.
6. Describe the meaning of revolutionary movements in the context of the Indian freedom struggle. Discuss three main reasons for the rise of such movements.
7. Examine the importance of the Quit India movement in the freedom struggle of India. Give one example to show that it was a departure from the Civil Disobedience movement of 1930.
8. Explain the nature of the political developments in Pondicherry during the course of the freedom struggle. When was Pondicherry liberated ?
9. Explain the traditional trade routes between India and Europe in the medieval times. Examine the main changes with regard to the trade routes after 1453.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (3).
Click for more History Study Material ›