CBSE Class 12 History Foriegn Question Paper 2013 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Explain any two main achievements of Hyder Ali of Mysore.
2. What is meant by the ‘divide and rule’ policy of the British, pursued in India ?
3. Who was considered to be the spiritual guru of Swami Vivekananda ? Mention one of his social reforms.
4. Explain the concept of Secularism as described in the Constitution.
5. Explain the main contributions of Lala Lajpat Rai to the nationalist struggle. Mention a newspaper published by him.
6. Describe the role of Vinayak Damodar Savarkar in the freedom struggle of India.
7. Explain four main provisions of the Government of India Act, 1935. Mention one outcome of the Act on Burma.
8. Examine the main commonalities between the Arya Samaj and the Satya Shodhak Samaj. Mention the main book authored by the founder of Arya Samaj.
9. Describe the main developments which compelled many Indian rulers to lead the Revolt of 1857. Mention three main consequences of the Revolt.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Foriegn Question Paper 2013 (2).