Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2020 Set B. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1 Why is the sixth century regarded as a major turning point in early Indian history?
2 Name a few essential articles found from Harappan culture along with the name of the places from where they came.
3 Name the book written by Al Biruni. Explain briefly the method adopted by him for writing the book.
4 Jatis are a reflection of the complexities that existed within the social categories’. Justify.
5 Mention observations of Dr. Lal about the houses during 12th-17th centuries BCE.
6 `The simple Buddha , had a simple following’ .Justify.
7. Who were Lingayats? Explain their contribution in the social and religious fields with special reference to caste system.
8. Evaluate the progress made in agriculture under the Mughal period.
9. Explain with the help of a diagram , the unique system of plotting adopted in Vijaynagar
10. In the context of the present and the past comment on the following;
i. Existence of social inequalities
ii. Existence of an outcaste.
iii.Prohibitions on marriage
iv.Disobedience to the social norms of caste
11. Examine the social processes that shaped the emergence of the Bhakti and Sufi traditions.
Assess the North Indian parallel to the South ,at the time when Alvars and Nayanars had gained ground in the former
12. Analyse the co-management of Vijaynagar by Rayas, Nayaks and Amar Nayaks.
Analyse the relationship between temple building and Vijaynagar as an important capital city.
13 Examine the distinctive features of Mughal Nobility. How was their relationship with the emperor?
Elaborate and identify the elements that went into the making of the Mughal ideal of kingship
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2020 Set B
Click for more History Study Material ›