Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set I. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
(Very Short Answer Type Questions)
1. Explain how the critical edition of Mahabharata was prepared.
2. ‘‘In the Mughal household a distinction was made between wives.’’ Substantiate the statement with any two aspects.
3. State any two outcomes of the Cabinet Mission Plan.
State any two outcomes of the Provincial elections held in 1946.
(Short Answer Type Questions)
4. Analyse the distinctive features of domestic architecture of Harappa.
5. Why did social changes in colonial India not happen with ease ? Explain.
6. ‘‘‘‘Art, literature and imageries have helped in keeping alive the memory of 1857.’’ Justify the statement in the context of Indian nationalism.
‘‘In Awadh, the Revolt of 1857 became an expression of popular resistance to an alien order.’’ Justify the statement in the context of taluqdars and peasants.
7. ‘‘The Royal Centre of Vijayanagara had a distinctive layout.’’ Cite evidences to prove the statement.
8. Explain how Magadha became the most powerful Janapada between the sixth and fourth centuries BCE.
9. Describe Ibn Battuta’s description of Indian system of communication.
Describe Al-Biruni’s description of the caste system in India.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set I.