CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Foreign with asnwers 2017 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Explain why the ideal of patriliny was important among the elite families from c. 600 BCE to 600 CE.
2. Examine how Mirabai defied the norms of caste system.
3. What was the impact of American Civil War on the export of cotton to Britain ?
4. Magadha became the most powerful Mahajanapada between sixth and fourth centuries BCE. Substantiate the statement.
5. The Mahabharata is a dynamic text. Explain.
6. Explain how the history of the city and the empire of Vijayanagara was reconstructed.
7. Examine the complex institution of the Imperial Household of the Mughal empire.
8. Explain the causes for Santhal rebellion against money lenders, zamindars and the Colonial State.
9. The initiatives in Champaran, Kheda and Ahmedabad marked Gandhiji out as a nationalist leader with deep sympathies for the poor. Examine the statement.
10. The leaders of the revolt were the heroes leading the country into battle, rousing the people to righteous indignation against oppressive imperial rule. Heroic poems were written about the valour of the Rani of Jhansi, who, with a sword in one hand and the reins of her horse in the other, fought for the freedom of her motherland. Rani of Jhansi was represented as a masculine figure chasing the enemy, slaying British soldiers and valiantly fighting till her last.
Read the above passage and highlight the values upheld by the Rani of Jhansi.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Foreign with asnwers 2017 (1)
Click for more History Study Material ›