CBSE Class 12 History Delhi Question Paper 2013 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Briefly explain any two main developments during the reign of Muhammad Shah.
2. Explain one reason for the passing of the Councils Act of 1861.
3. Describe briefly two social reforms of Jyotiba Phule.
4. Who founded the Arya Samaj ? Describe the role of Arya Samaj in the social awakening of India.
5. Why was the Swadeshi movement launched in 1905 ? Mention two main features of the movement.
6. Explain the importance of the revolutionary movements in the freedom struggle of India.
7. Why was the Khilafat movement started ? Explain its political significance.
8. Examine the role of Indian National Army in the freedom struggle of India.
9. Examine the main reasons which prompted the Europeans to come to India during the
16th and 17th centuries. Explain how India was portrayed in European writings during the period.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Delhi Question Paper 2013 (3).
Click for more History Study Material ›