CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Set 1 2015 Outside Delhi. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How were the coins used in the first century CE ? Give two examples.
2. Kabir Bijak and Kabir Granthavali are the two distinct but overlapping traditions. How are they preserved ?
3. Name the region where the Lottery Committee initiated town planning during the 18th century. Mention any one feature of it.
4. Why was Vitthala temple of the Vijayanagara unique ?
5. What was the other name of ‘Bombay Deccan revenue system of 1820s Mention any three features of it.
6. Describe the opinions of the archaeologists over the central authority of the Harappan civilization.
7. ‘‘The keeping of exact and detailed records was a major concern of the Mughal administration.’’ Justify.
8. Historians have used a variety of sources to reconstruct the history of the Mauryan Empire. State any four such sources.
9. Examine the provisions of ‘Subsidiary Alliance system’ devised by Lord Wellesley in 1798 for India.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Set 1 2015 Outside Delhi.
Click for more History Study Material ›