CBSE Class 12 History Question paper 2007 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Explain any two achievements of Saadat Khan Burhan-ul-Mulk.
2. Explain two distinct features of the Swadeshi Movement in India.
3. Mention two basic principles enshrined in the Indian Constitution.
4. What was meant by invincibility of the British rule in India ? Why was this myth shattered during 1840s and 1850s ?
5. Explain three main features of provincial administration in the late 19th century. Mention two Presidencies of this period.
6. Examine the main objectives of Hindustan Socialist Republican Army (HSRA) in the freedom struggle.
7. Why did the Cabinet Mission come to India ? Examine its main proposals.
8. Where and by whom was the Young Bengal Movement founded ? Mention three main features of the movement.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question paper 2007 (1).
Click for more History Study Material ›