CBSE Class 12 History Foriegn Question Paper 2013 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Briefly explain two achievements of Maharaja Ranjit Singh in establishing a well organised state.
2. Explain one reason for the reaction against the Vernacular Press Act of 1878.
3. Briefly explain any two social reforms of Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar for the upliftment of women.
4. Examine the main commonalities between the Arya Samaj and the Satya Shodhak Samaj. Mention the main book authored by the founder of Arya Samaj.
5. Explain the main contributions of Bipin Chandra Pal to the freedom struggle. Mention a newspaper published by him.
6. Describe the role of Vinayak Damodar Savarkar in the freedom struggle of India.
7. What was the Federation of India as mentioned in the Act of 1935 ? Examine the attitude of Princely States to the issue.
8. Explain the concept of Secularism as described in the Constitution.
9. Explain how the Battle of Buxar proved more decisive than the Battle of Plassey in the establishment of the British rule in India.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Foriegn Question Paper 2013 (3).
Click for more History Study Material ›