Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set H. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
(Very Short Answer Type Questions)
1. Explain the Brahmanical practice ‘Gotra’.
2. ‘‘Akbar’s quest for religious knowledge led to inter-faith debates.’’ Substantiate the statement with any two aspects.
3. State any two outcomes of the Cabinet Mission Plan.
State any two outcomes of the Provincial elections held in 1946.
(Short Answer Type Questions)
4. Analyse the scholars’ views on Harappan script.
5. Why did British develop colonial urban centres at the hill stations ? Explain.
6. ‘‘Art, literature and imageries have helped in keeping alive the memory of 1857.’’ Justify the statement in the context of Indian nationalism.
‘‘In Awadh, the Revolt of 1857 became an expression of popular resistance to an alien order.’’ Justify the statement in the context of taluqdars and peasants.
7. ‘‘The Amara-Nayaka system was a major political innovation of the Vijayanagara Empire.’’ Support the statement with examples.
8. Describe Ibn Battuta’s description of Indian system of communication.
Describe Al-Biruni’s description of the caste system in India.
9. Explain how Magadha became the most powerful Janapada between the sixth and fourth centuries BCE
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set H.
Click for more History Study Material ›