CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper 2014 Set 3 - Foreign CBSE,CCE and NCERT students can refer to the attached file. All educational material on the website has been prepared by the best teachers having more than 20 years of teaching experience in various schools. The study material available on our website for all CBSE classes and subjects have been prepared by teachers from all over the country. All study material has been carefully designed keeping into mind the latest CBSE examination trends.
(i) Answer all the questions. Some questionts have internal choice. Marl<s are indicated against each question.
(ii) Answer to questions carrying 2 marlcs (Part - A, 1 to 3) should not exceed 30 words each.
(iii) Answer to questions carrying 5 marks (Part - B, Section - I to lV,'Question Nos. 4 - 11) should not exceed 100 words each. P based question.
(iv) Answer to questions carrying 10 marla (Pafi C, Questions 12 and 13) should not exceed 5A0 words each.
(v) Part D questions are based on three sources. (Internal Choice) (Part D, questions 14, 15' 16)
(v) Attach the map with the answer scripts (Part E questions 17.1 and 17.2 ).
1. The sixteen Mahajanpadas shared some common features during sixth century BCE. State any two of them.
2.State how historians of religion have classified Bhakti tradition.
3.Mention any two concerns that influenced town planning of Calcutta in the 19th century.
4.Explain why we call Mahabharata ‘the richest text of the Subcontinent’.
5. ‘‘The mid-first Millennium BCE is often regarded as the turning point in world history.’’ Justify the statement.
6. To what extent had the Harappa people established trade relations with the world ? Explain.
7. Explain the role of women in agrarian society during the 16th − 17th centuries of Mughal Empire.
8. Explain how building spaces were organized and used in Vijayanagara. Empire.
Please refer to the link below for CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper 2014 Set 3 - Foreign
Click for more History Study Material ›