CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Set 1 2015 Foriegn with Answers. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How were the coins used in the first century CE ? Give two examples.
2. Kabir Bijak and Kabir Granthavali are the two distinct but overlapping traditions. How are they preserved ?
3. Name the region where the Lottery Committee initiated town planning during the 18thcentury. Mention any one feature of it.
4. Analyse the distinctive attempts made by the historians to reconstruct the religious beliefs and practices of the Harappans.
5. ‘‘Abul Fazal referred to the Mughal kingdom as an ideal kingdom.’’Justify.
6. How did the rulers of Vijayanagara adopt an expensive and elaborate strategy for their fortification ? Explain.
7. ‘‘The British used military power on a gigantic scale to repress the rebels of 1857.’’ Explain.
8.Why was the ‘Deccan Riots Commission’ formed in India ? Give reasons.
9. How did inscriptions of the Maurya dynasty proclaim the message of Asoka’s dhamma ?
10.Read the following lines and answer the question that follows :
‘I will build a funeral pyre of sandalwood and aloe;
Light it by your own hand
When I am burned away to cinders:
Smear this ash upon your limbs.
... let flame be lost in flame.’
Following the footsteps of Mirabai, the woman of Indian society became
independent in her thoughts. She initiated the advancement of the
category of woman. Throw light from the values learnt from her life
which is the pathway to the modern society.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper Set 1 2015 Foriegn with Answers.
Click for more History Study Material ›