CBSE Class 12 History Question paper 2007 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Explain briefly any two achievements of the Saiyid brothers?
2. Explain briefly any two causes for the growth of militant nationalism in the Indian National Movement?
3. Mention briefly any two basic principles of the Indian Constitution?
4. State the general condition of peasants during the first half of 19th century.What made many of the peasants to join the Revolt of 1857 ?
5. Why was the Act of 1858 passed by the British Parliament ? Explain three main features of this Act?
6. Explain how did the 19th century reform movements contribute to the national awakening in the country?Name any two main reform movements of this period?
7. Critically evaluate the basis of struggle against the INA trial after the Second World War. Also explain two main implications of the struggle. Examine the main causes for launching the Non-Cooperation Movement. Why was the movement suspended in 1922?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question paper 2007 (2).
Click for more History Study Material ›