Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set K. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
(Very Short-Answer Type Questions)
1. Examine how archaeologists have used burials to find out the social and economic differences amongst Harappan people.
Analyse the areas of Cunningham’s confusion in understanding the significance of Harappa.
2. State any two features of Indian Bazaars described by Ibn Battuta.
3. Why did Gandhiji give emphasis on Hindustani for the national language ? Explain.
(Short-Answer Type Questions)
4. Describe any four features of the Mauryan administration.
5. ‘‘The Chishti Khanqah was the centre of social life.’’ Substantiate the statement with examples.
6. ‘‘The granting of titles was an important aspect of Mughal polity.’’ Justify the statement.
7. Critically examine the Deccan Riots Commission’s Report.
Critically examine the policies adopted by the British for the annexation of Awadh in 1857.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set K.