Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set J. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
(Very Short-Answer Type Questions)
1.Examine how archaeologists have used burials to find out the social and economic differences amongst Harappan people.
Analyse the areas of Cunningham’s confusion in understanding the significance of Harappa.
2. State any two characteristics of Indian cities described by Ibn Battuta.
3. Why is ‘Objectives Resolution’ of Jawaharlal Nehru considered as a momentous resolution ? Give any two reasons.
(Short-Answer Type Questions)
4. Describe the features of coinage in India from sixth century BCE to sixth century CE.
5. ‘‘The domestic architecture of Mohenjodaro was unique.’’ Explain the statement with examples.
6. ‘‘Kabir is perhaps one of the most outstanding examples of a poet-saint of fourteenth-fifteenth centuries.’’ Substantiate the statement with reference to his description of ‘Ultimate Reality’.
7. Why was the Vitthala temple of Vijayanagara considered unique and interesting ? Explain with example.
Explain the significance of enclosing agricultural land within the fortified area of the city of Vijayanagara.
8. Critically examine the Deccan Riots Commission’s Report.
Critically examine the policies adopted by the British for the annexation of Awadh in 1857.
9. Highlight the significant variations observed in the patterns of urbanisation during nineteenth century in India.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set J.
Click for more History Study Material ›