Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set L. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
(Very Short-Answer Type Questions)
1. Examine how archaeologists have used burials to find out the social and economic differences amongst Harappan people.
Analyse the areas of Cunningham’s confusion in understanding the significance of Harappa.
2. State any two features of ‘Kitab-ul-Hind’.
3. Why did Govind Ballabh Pant oppose the demand for separate electorates in the Constituent Assembly ?
(Short-Answer Type Questions)
4. Describe any four features of the trade in the Indian subcontinent from the sixth century BCE.
5. Explain giving examples the traditions and philosophy of Baba Guru Nanak Dev.
6. ‘‘History provides accounts of diplomatic relationship and conflict of Mughals with their neighbouring political powers.’’ Justify the statement.
7. Highlight the significant variations observed in the patterns of urbanisation during nineteenth century in India.
8. Why was the Vitthala temple of Vijayanagara considered unique and interesting ? Explain with example.
Explain the significance of enclosing agricultural land within the fortified area of the city of Vijayanagara
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set L.
Click for more History Study Material ›