Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set G. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
(Very Short Answer Type Questions)
1. Explain any two strategies evolved by the Brahmins to enforce Varna order during the Mahabharata period.
2. Analyse the role of Abul Fazl in the empire of Akbar.
3. State any two outcomes of the Cabinet Mission Plan.
State any two outcomes of the Provincial elections held in 1946.
(Short Answer Type Questions)
4. Analyse the problems being faced by the archaeologists to reconstruct the religious practices of Harappans.
5. Explain the reasons why the British took upon themselves the task of town planning from the early years of their rule in Bengal. Mention any two steps taken by them to clean Calcutta.
6. Describe Ibn Battuta’s description of Indian system of communication.
Describe Al-Biruni’s description of the caste system in India.
7. ‘‘Water resources were well developed in an Imperial Capital – Vijayanagara.’’ Support the statement with examples.
8. ‘‘Art, literature and imageries have helped in keeping alive the memory of 1857.’’ Justify the statement in the context of Indian nationalism.
‘‘In Awadh, the Revolt of 1857 became an expression of popular resistance to an alien order.’’ Justify the statement in the context of taluqdars and peasants.
9. Explain how Magadha became the most powerful Janapada between the sixth and fourth centuries BCE.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 History Question Paper Solved 2019 Set G.
Click for more History Study Material ›