CBSE Class 12 History Question paper 2010 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How was Buddha’s presence shown through symbols? Give two examples.
2. Mention the factors that accounted for the constant expansion of agriculture during 16th and 17th centuries.
3. Mention the two most striking features about the geographical location of Vijayanagar.
4. Why were the hill stations important for the colonial economy? Give any two reasons.
5. Mention two characteristics of neo-Gothic style of architecture for public buildings.
6. Describe briefly any two strategies for increasing agricultural production from sixthcentury BCE to sixth century CE.
7.“Communication along both land and riverine routes, was vital for the existence of the Mauryan empire.” Justify the statement.
8. How did the historians classify the content and the language of the Mahabharat a ? Explain.
9. “Buddhism grew rapidly both during the life time of the Buddha and also after his death.” Justify the statement.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Question paper 2010 (1).
Click for more History Study Material ›