CBSE Class 12 History Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Briefly explain any two main consequences of the Third Battle of Panipat.
2. Explain the far-reaching effects of the Councils Act of 1861.
3. Mention the two proposals given by Raja Rammohan Roy to promote internationalism.
4. Who founded the Satya Shodhak Mandal in Maharashtra ? Describe the significance of the organisation in modern India.
5. What was the Ilbert Bill controversy ? Explain its main contributions to the freedom struggle of India.
6. Describe the meaning of revolutionary movements in the context of the Indian freedom struggle. Discuss three main reasons for the rise of such movements.
7. Explain the main features of the Quit India Movement. Mention any one political group which opposed the movement.
8. Explain the nature of the political developments in Pondicherry during the course of the freedom struggle. When was Pondicherry liberated ?
9. Explain the traditional trade routes between India and Europe in the medieval times. Examine the main changes with regard to the trade routes after 1453.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 History Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (1).
Click for more History Study Material ›