Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 English One More Chance Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 8 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 8 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 8 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 8 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 8 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - One More Chance. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, JEDDAH
Class: 8[GS] Worksheet---Ls: 12 One More Chance.
Choose the correct answer/ Fill in the blanks/True or False.
1. Mike was behind the bar. Here “bar” means ____________.
[a] a place where drinks are served [b] a prison [c] a rectangular object
2. ‘Rogue-catchers’ refers to ______________.
[a] Jimmy and Mike [b] Jimmy and Billy [c] Police
3. Mr. Adams owned a bank named ‘_________________’.
[a] The Elmore Bank [b] The Richmond Bank [c] The Indiana Bank
4. _______________ had shut ______________ in the vault.
[a] Agatha, May [b] Annabel, Jimmy [c] May, Agatha
5. Elmore is located ________ miles off the rail-road down in Arkanas.
[a] six [b] five [c] four
6. Ben Price did not know Jimmy’s habits and had trouble catching him. (True / False )
7. ‘One More Chance’ is a story written by ___________.
[a] Christopher Pike [b] O Henry [c] R.L Stine
8. Ben Price compared notes and found remarkable similarity. (True / False )
9. One of the instruments from Jimmy’s toolbox is a _________.
[a] file [b] stethoscope [c] hammer
10. Jimmy decided to change because of the warden’s advice. (True / False )
11. Jimmy’s pardon was signed by the ___________.
[a] governor [b] president [c] government
12. Jimmy Valentine was steadily stitching uppers. Circle the adverb in the given sentence.
13. Jimmy was imprisoned on the charges of ___________.
[a] kidnapping [b] robbery [c] murder
14. Cronin was a___________.
[a] guard [b] warden [c] clerk
15. Jimmy was to be released at _____.
[a] six [b] seven [c] eight
16. Ben Price was unable to identify Jimmy. (True /False)
17. There was none who could break his record of safe cracking. (True/False)
18. Jimmy was given a ___________ ticket.
[a] bus [b] train [c] plane
19. The café belonged to ___________.
[a] Mike Dolan [b] Jimmy [c] Billy
20. Jimmy’s room was ______________.
[a] at the rare [b] in the middle [c] at the rear
21. Jimmy found a _____________ on the floor.
[a] shirt-band [b] collar-button [c] collar- bone
22. Jimmy had ___________ new designs of tools.
[a] two or three [b] three [c] two
23. $1500 currency was burgled in __________.
[a] Richmond [b] Logansport [c] Jefferson
24. Jimmy stood in the outer office at 6:45. (True/False)
25. He tossed a coin into the hat of a lame man. (True/False)
26. A burglary took place in Jefferson. (True/False)
27. Jimmy was in the jail for the burglary at _______________.
[a] Springfield [b] Jefferson [c] Indiana
28. Mike Dolan was Jimmy’s partner in his assignments of safe cracking. (True/False)
29. Jimmy was ___________ his kit of tools to his friend.
[a] selling [b] lending [c] gifting
30. ‘She coloured slightly’ means ____________.
[a] she felt sad [b] she felt shy [c] she felt angry
31. Agatha was nine years old. (True/False)
32. Logansport burglary took place after _____________ of Valentine’s release.
[a] 1 week [b] 2 weeks [c] 3 weeks
33. _________ his journey, he read three books. Fill in the blank with a suitable preposition.
34. Jimmy was socially and financially successfully in Elmore. (True/False)
35. The word ‘dodger’ has a positive meaning. (True/False)
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - One More Chance
Click for more English Study Material ›