CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - The Duck And The Kangaroo. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
POEM : THE DUCK AND THE KANGAROO
Choose the correct alternative :
1. The Kangaroo could swiftly hop over ________.
(a) the fields (b) the water
(c) the fields and the water (d) none of these.
2. The Duck was feeling bored ________
(a) in her dirty pond (b) on the parched land
(c) in the company of Kangaroo (d) in a dirty ditch
3. The Duck longed for going on ________
(a) a picnic (b) a pleasure trip of the world
(c) a long journey (d) None of these.
4. The Duck requested the Kangaroo to give her a ________.
(a) costly gift. (b) ride on his back
(c) ride on his shoulders (d) ride on his head.
5. The Kangaroo and the Duck would go to the ________
(a) mountains (b) Dee
(c) Jelly Bo Lee (d) Dee and Jelly Bo Lee.
6. The feet of the Duck are ________
(a) warm and wet (b) soft and dry
(c) wet and cold (d) very long
7. The Kangaroo was afraid that he might catch ________.
(a) cold (b) deadly fever
(c) rheumatism (d) pneumonia
8. The Duck thought over the problem and bought ________.
(a) an umbrella (b) four pairs of worsted socks
(c) a cloak (d) Both B and C
9. The Kangaroo agreed to take the Duck ________ .
(a) across the mountains (b) across the river
(c) on a pleasure trip (d) across the fields.
10. The Kangaroo and the Duck hopped the whole world ________
(a) two times (b) three times
(c) four times (d) only once.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - The Duck And The Kangaroo
Click for more English Study Material ›